@/Arpro Network platform
U.S. area dedicated to the installation of the @/Arpro programs for a Network platform
@/Arpro Standalone platform installation (Server computer)
Client computer prerequisites
For each network computer you need to have these minimum requirements:
- Minimum system requirements to run SQL Server® Native Client
- 2 GHz or higher (recommended) Intel® or compatible processor
- Microsoft Windows® Operating System supported by SQL Server® technology
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher. …
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video, minimum resolution 1024×768 pixel
- Hard disk with at least 1Gb free
- Integration/compatibility with Microsoft Office® products (CRM)
- Adobe Reader®
- Acceptance of the End User License Agreement for @/Arpro products
@/Arpro ver. 5.7 (patch 5) installation (Client computers)
During the installation of the @/Arpro programs, except for specific details, it is recommended to keep the settings at the default value. The choice of the installation folder must be kept in the root of the unit chosen for the installation (e.g. C:\ArproW). Download and install the client kit:
@/Arpro (64 bit systems)
@/Arpro (32 bit systems)
After installing the @/Arpro program, it is necessary to configure it. The configuration involves some aspects related to the type of computer, the data names to the system (computer name, Microsoft SQL Server instance).
Configuration technical details
Peripherals installation and configuration
The @/Arpro solutions use the peripherals devices available for printing the various documents. To get previews you need a Pdf printer (virtual). We recommend installing the PDFCreator driver in order to use the effortless preview and email management functions.
Download and install PDFCreator (optional)
(*) Need help with installation and configuration?
Please call (407) 818-0644 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with our support center for a call or a remote connection.