Optimized Cash Flow is the Pinnacle of all EnterpriSes!
Having a system in place that easily aids in this endeavor is crucial, @/Arpro Ta – Treasury does just that!
This particular solution is armed with all of the necessary categories that you don’t need to understand, oh but you will!
Know whether your business is making money
One of the most common needs in our times is to manage and optimize the company finance.
Easily said AND done!
@/Arpro TA – Treasury has been designed to meet these needs, through simple and effective tools you can provide comprehensive information in real-time. Use for projections, forecasts or to help solve corporate crises.
With special functions connected to the general accounting like processing and extraction of graphical data, you can fully satisfy these requirements:
- Analysis of the present and future financial needs, and the financial impact caused by business decisions.
- Optimization of cash flows for the proper management of liquidizing.
- Forecast, in time of risk. The company may find itself in a liquidation crisis. Being able to prepare the proper remedy in advance is a must.
- Analysis of the most cost-effective strategy of funding sources and the delegation of the most appropriate debt according to business and profitability.
There are many questions that arise every day for the entrepreneur or manager of a company:
- what are the real financial needs of the company
- ability to return bank loans received
- analysis of direct limits (avoiding excessive dependence on third-parties) and indirect costs from borrowing (progressive increase in financial charges)
Of course, all legitimate questions,
which are difficult to respond to exactly!
The entire platform leverages the automatic mechanisms which allow a considerable savings of time in managing:
- All necessary accounting flows (once prepared with the appropriate configurations), are automatically generated. From the general accounting where the administrative department performs the normal accounting records, the system creates the so-called cash movements;
- Importing “forecast flows” like deadlines of supplier and customer payments, all open customer and supplier orders, sales and purchase documents, bank account statuses, etc. Completing all the financial needs.
By printing reports, you can extract the data for the results of your analysis. These offer many possibilities for analysis with comparative figures between real values and the final quotes.
The ability to extract data printed by type of cost center or revenue center (bank), determines the availability of cash flows relating to a particular bank and in a defined time.